(1) William Murphy Memorial in Liscarroll on 26th June 2016
Live on Facebook – the William Murphy Memorial Event in Liscarroll in 2016 – please copy this link – https://www.facebook.com/297072413753867/videos/880017138792722 to your browser or click on Facebook Live!
(2) World War 1 Armistice Booklet (44 pages) – published on 25th November 2018
(3) The Boss Murphy Musical Legacy – download the complete 186 page book (15MB)
(4) Souvenir Booklet entitled “Our Heritage of Churches in Churches in Churchtown”
(5) Bruhenny Obelisk
Bruhenny Obelisk and other Modern Monuments in Churchtown; a paper delivered by Noel Linehan, Churchtown Heritage Society on Sunday 25th September 2016.
(6) Halla100 – GAA Official Opening in Churchtown on 24 April 2016
(7) William Murphy Commemoration on 25 June 2016 at Liscarroll – two documents
THE ANNALS OF CHURCHTOWN
The Annals of Churchtown was produced by the Churchtown Village Renewal Trust as a not-for-profit service to the people of Churchtown. The book was compiled by Churchtown-reared Denis Hickey, supported by Gerry Murphy and Noel Linehan. Almost 60 local people contributed articles to the publication. The book also includes 12 historical essays, 300 pages of Churchtown-related dictionary entries, a large chronology of Churchtown, 80 pages of tables including various censuses, Griffith’s Valuation and Tithe Applotment for Churchtown and a comprehensive glossary of Churchtown terms and expressions presented as Lingua Bruhenny. Click here for a full INDEX of all references in The Annals.
If you wish to buy a DIGITAL copy for €20 please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BOSS MURPHY MUSICAL LEGACY BOOK
Boss Murphy’s son John (also called Boss Murphy) was an accomplished musician who could read and write music and various sheets of the music he ‘recorded’ are still in the possession of the Murphy family. First published in 2003 by the Churchtown Village Renewal Trust in association with Noah’s Ark Press, Market House, Churchtown, Mallow, Co. Cork, Ireland. Now available as a FREE Download. ISBN 0-952-4931-2-8. Click here … The Boss Murphy Musical Legacy 15MB.